Become a coach
You want to coach online? Join our esteemed team of coaches!
No matter when and where: Coach on your terms with us. And rest assured, you'll be compensated fairly.
5-steps appliction process
Online submission form
Requirements to be a coach
Training & enablement
Code of conduct.
Our code of conduct epitomizes our dedication to quality education. All coaches must adhere to its values, fostering professionalism, integrity, and student well-being.
5 steps to become a coach.
- 1. Submission of documentsPlease submit your CV and PhD/enrollment certificate using the form below. We'll review and respond within three working days.
- 2. Initial interviewIf you meet our criteria, we'll schedule a 30-minute online interview to discuss your motivations and academic milestones.
- 3. Contractual agreementSuccessful candidates will be provided with our working contract to review and sign.
- 4. Training & orientationWe offer tailored training for our coaches and host live sessions for any questions or clarifications you might have.
- 5. Embark on your coaching journeyOnce all the above steps are completed, you're all set to start your journey as a coach with us!
Please upload your CV and PhD/enrollment certificate using the form provided. Alternatively, you can email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as promptly as possible.
Requirements to become a coach.
This is what our coaches should bring to the table. We are dedicated to academic excellence, and so should our ideal candidate also be. If you meet these criteria, we're looking for you!
- 1) Holding a PhD or pursuing one
- Applicants must either have already obtained a PhD degree or be actively enrolled in a PhD program, demonstrating advanced expertise in their field of study.
- 2) Studying at top-tier university
- We prioritize candidates from renowned institutions (according to Finanical Times ranking), ensuring that our coaches bring a high standard of education and are well-versed with rigorous academic environments.
- 3) Supervision of more than 10 students
- Prior experience is key. Candidates should have mentored or supervised at least 10 students in academic settings, showing they possess the necessary mentorship skills and understanding of student needs.
- 4) One paper published or submitted
- To ensure academic credibility, candidates should have at least one research paper either published in a reputable journal or submitted for review. This demonstrates active engagement in the academic community and expertise in research.
- 5) Passion for teaching
- More than just a job, teaching should be a calling for our coaches. Candidates should be genuinely passionate about imparting knowledge, helping students understand complex topics, and driving academic success.
- 6) Availability and flexibility
- We expect our coaches to be responsive and adaptable. This means being available for scheduled sessions, accommodating occasional changes, and ensuring timely communication with students.